looking for Angelina Callori (coffrini)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
crosa
Rookie
Rookie

looking for Angelina Callori (coffrini)

Post by crosa »

Angelina Callori (Coffrini) lived in Cembrano, parents were Antonio & Maria (Giacopassi) Coffrini. She may have been born in San Pietro, Vara of Varese Ligure. my father was born in Borgo Taro, Parma province.. Emilia Romagna Region, April 15, 188l possibly. Would like information on Birth and Marriage Certificate.
Apples
Rookie
Rookie

Re: looking for Angelina Callori (coffrini)

Post by Apples »

From looking at your previous posts I think you have all the information that you can get online at the moment.

Your next step would be to write to the Stato Civile for the Comune and ask for the birth/marriage certificate you require.

You have already been given the link to help you write the letter in italian (if you need it). For your father's birth certificate you would write to:-

Ufficio di Stato Civile
Comune di Borgo Val di Taro
Piazza manara 6 43043
Borgo Val Di Taro (PR)

for more information their web address is:- http://www.comune.borgo-val-di-taro.pr. ... efault.asp

Try to give as much information as you can.

This book is really good to help you with your research -

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/091648 ... 0916489582

(see the advert on the bottom left of this page)

Good Luck :-)
crosa
Rookie
Rookie

Post by crosa »

:lol: Thank you very much..everyone is so helpful on this website. I tried online and tried www.comune.maissana and I think that anglelfire.com
It is so confusing anyway I had no luck finding a record of her. her birth place would have been either the same as my father of where her brother David was born...San Pietro Vara (fraction of Varese Ligure) So many San Pietro's anyway...no information on her name. I will try what you say, its really confusing but I will try. Thank you again.
Rosa
Apples
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Apples »

The difficulty is that only a few of the italian records are online. :-(

You can check on the LDS site (FamilySearch.org) but when I had a quick look they seemed to have records for the places you want but not in the years you want!

Don't worry - I think it is pretty confusing as well - it really helped me when I read the book I mentioned - there are other books as well (see lower down this page or google italian genealogy).

People on this site are really helpful and if you try to write a letter and are not feeling too confident you can post it on the italian language section and ask people to check it over before you send it.

Keep searching you will get there in the end :-D
crosa
Rookie
Rookie

Post by crosa »

Thank you thats a good thing to remember...I found the men because they took a ship but the girls I mentioned stated in Italy/ thanks.cros