I'm Looking for ANOTTI and VENTURA families Birth Certi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
AugBarretto

I'm Looking for ANOTTI and VENTURA families Birth Certi

Post by AugBarretto »

Hi i'm Augusto Barretto from Brazil...
I'm looking for my Great-grandparents family and I also need my great grandfather (AUGUSTO ANOTTI, born in italia on December 07th, 1884) a birth certificate, where can i find it??

This is my genealogy

I’m AUGUSTO BARRETTO son of TERCILIO BARRETO who was son of EMILIA ANOTTI, born on November 20th, 1906.

EMILIA ANOTTI was daughter of AUGUSTO ANOTTI, born in italia on December 07th, 1884 and VIRGINIA VENTURA also born in Italy on October 08th 1884.

AUGUSTO ANOTTI was son of DOMINGOS ANOTTI and CAROLINA BARCELLI

VIRGINIA ANOTTI was daughter of EUGÊNIO VENTURA and IRENE MACRELLI

Ps: Augusto Anotti and Virginia Ventura migrated to Brazil aproximately between 1900 and 1904. Augusto and Virginia got marriaged in Brazil in the year 1904.

Are there websites where I can look for birth certificates?

Thank you.
maestra36
Master
Master

Re: I'm Looking for ANOTTI and VENTURA families Birth C

Post by maestra36 »

Hello and welcome to the forum-
In order to get birth records from Italy, you need to know the town of birth for your ancestors. Unless you can locate that information from the records you have in Brazil, you will not be able to get records from Italy.

There are some Brazil records at the following website. I don't know if searching any of those will get your a town name in Italy though.
Peg

https://www.familysearch.org/s/collecti ... TH_AMERICA