Trying to find family history Agnelli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
MAgnelli

Trying to find family history Agnelli

Post by MAgnelli »

Hello,

I am trying to find my Agnelli roots in Italy. Most of the research gives me the Fiat Family.

My Grandfater is Felice Agnelli born 1902 came to the US in 1920 along with his sister Maria Agnelli b- 1900 who married Battista Lazzarri. There might be roots in Castiglone Fiorentina. I know he had at least one other brother. His mothers name might have been Judy, I do not know her maiden name. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Melissa
TriciaFierro
Elite
Elite

Re: Trying to find family history Agnelli

Post by TriciaFierro »

Hi Melissa! i am assuming from the above info that you did find his ship manifest? I found it and see that he did leave behind his father Luigi when he came over on June 16th 1920 on the Leopoldina ship to NYC. It does state that he was from Fiorentino as well and was going to Hartford, CT to his brother in law Battista Lazzarri.
Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti