Formusa Family Trabia, Sicily

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Decmbr1203

Formusa Family Trabia, Sicily

Post by Decmbr1203 »

I am looking for the birth and death dates of Rosa Scaletta Formusa, Antonino Formusa and Dominick Formusa all died in Trabia, Sicily (Antonino and Dominick both were born and died in Trabia, Sicily. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Richard
Nashville, Tennessee USA
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Formusa Family Trabia, Sicily

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to the website Ive done alot of research on Trabia records ther are alot of records available at Family History Library on Trabia civil records birth marriage death from 1820-1910 on film there are only the the years 1860-1865 that are not available for some reason. Also Ive found out that there was a fire in the town in the 1940's which records were destroyed so writing to the comune will be very slow if get responce at all. If you have some dates I have some films right now on rental I have death records 1870-1910 and birth from 1866-1905 I have seen alot of Scaletta's on the films so if you give some abt birth dates or death dates I will look for you as I am researching.

Marty A
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Formusa Family Trabia, Sicily

Post by adelfio »

I was looking through films of Trabia
I found this birth record 1866 Rosa Maria Scaletta born in Trabia THere are alot more Scaletta's in the records
click and click again to enlarge
http://postimage.org/image/11baryjes/

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty