Letter Translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
rbuonafede

Letter Translation

Post by rbuonafede »

I received a letter from a comune in Italy in regards to an e-mail request for a certificate. I believe they are asking for a photocopy of my id as well as a signed request but I wanted to confirm this. The letter is:

In riferimento all Sua richiesta, di pari oggetto, pervenuta a questo Ufficio in data 25/01/2011, si communica che la stessa non puo essere evasa in quanto dall’ instanza non si evince la Sua qualita per la richiesta che e, inoltre, priva di document di riconoscimento.

Si specific che tutte le instanze da presentare ad una pubblica amministranzione devono essere sottoscritte dall’interessato unitamente all copia fotostatica non autenticata di un document di identita del sottoscrittore (art. 38 D.P.R 28/12/2000 n. 445).

Thanks!
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Letter Translation

Post by liviomoreno »

rbuonafede wrote:I received a letter from a comune in Italy in regards to an e-mail request for a certificate. I believe they are asking for a photocopy of my id as well as a signed request but I wanted to confirm this. The letter is:

In riferimento all Sua richiesta, di pari oggetto, pervenuta a questo Ufficio in data 25/01/2011, si communica che la stessa non puo essere evasa in quanto dall’ instanza non si evince la Sua qualita per la richiesta che e, inoltre, priva di document di riconoscimento.

Si specific che tutte le instanze da presentare ad una pubblica amministranzione devono essere sottoscritte dall’interessato unitamente all copia fotostatica non autenticata di un document di identita del sottoscrittore (art. 38 D.P.R 28/12/2000 n. 445).

Thanks!
I don't understand the red part, maybe you missed something in the transcription, you should post the letter to better understand.

In any case they require a request with your signature and a photocopy of your ID.
PippoM
Master
Master

Re: Letter Translation

Post by PippoM »

I think they mean Buonafede should write in his request how is is related to the people whose certificates he is asking for. For instance, if they are his Gparents, GGparents, etc. It should not be necessary for acts older than 70 years, but they keep asking for that!
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.