Quercia from Cimitile, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Max Power
Rookie
Rookie

Quercia from Cimitile, Italy

Post by Max Power »

Dear friends of Italian Genealogy,
after our first research, which helped me to find my distant relatives in the United States (Topic From Italy), I have to ask you another help, if you can. My uncle is looking for his cousin emigrated to the US. His name is Giuseppe Quercia, he is born in Chicago but we don't know the exact year. He is the son of Michele Quercia and Rosaria De Falco, and Giuseppe should be actually in his 50s (So he is probably born in 1955-1965). My uncle has lost the contacts with Giuseppe, but his brother told him once that Giuseppe lived also in Miami, Florida.
His family is coming from Cimitile, province of Naples, Italy. If you can help me finding informations, please tell me!
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Quercia from Cimitile, Italy

Post by adelfio »

Pretty tough assignment because of the birth in 1950's with the records first question is have you tryed the free white pages for Illinois and called any of the Joseph Quercia's in the book?
Possible address
Public Records Index, Volume 2
Name:Joseph Quercia
Birth Date:6 Mar 1955
Address:1600 S 61st Ave, Chicago, IL, 60804-1641

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Max Power
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Max Power »

Hello adelfio, and thank you for your suggest.
We'll try to do as you ask...but we don't know exactly if he is still living in Chicago. A recent info says he went later to Miami.
Maybe I can try checking the white pages also there.
princessbubbles_1
Veteran
Veteran

Post by princessbubbles_1 »

Italy80