Sabato Galluzzo Siblings

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
tcrawford246
Rookie
Rookie

Sabato Galluzzo Siblings

Post by tcrawford246 »

I found Sabato Galluzzo my second great-grandfather, but I would like to find his siblings. I'll give the information I have about Sabato and maybe it will help to find some or all of his siblings. He was born in Castel San Giorgio or in Turiello on January 27, 1844 and his parents names were Antonio (or Antonie) Galluzzo and Giovanna Zambrano. I think this is the only relevant information about Sabato to help in this search. Some information about his parents:
Antonio (or Antonie) Galluzzo
Born: About 1820

Giovanna Zambrano
Born: About 1820
Died: 1880

I hope that all this information helps, this part of my family is very hard to track down.

Thank you
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Sabato Galluzzo Siblings

Post by adelfio »

Did Sabato come to the USA
New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957 Record for Sabato Galluzzo
1904 > November > 18 > Prinz Adalbert
Coming from Acerno Salerno Campania Region with wife Rosalina Botta and Giovanni and Luigi going to Brockeningville PA
Name:Sabato Galluzzo
Arrival Date:18 Nov 1904
Birth Year:abt 1844
Ethnicity/Race­/Nationality:Italian (South) (Italian)
Port of Departure:Naples, Italy
Port of Arrival:New York, New York
Ship Name:Prinz Adalbert

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
tcrawford246
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tcrawford246 »

Marty,

Yes that is Sabato. He came to the U.S. with his wife and children and they came to Brockway, PA. Were you able to find out anything about Sabato' siblings?
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Do you have records showing he was from Castel San Giorgio or Turiello
with the ship manifest showing he resided in Acerno?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
tcrawford246
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tcrawford246 »

I don't have any records for Sabato showing that he was from Castel San Giorgio or Turiello, but a distant cousin just went to Italy a couple months ago and visited these towns. While he was there he found hundreds of records of Galluzzos living in these towns and he was able to find Sabato's grandfather. Also, I do have an United States army enlistment record for Sabato's son Louis (Luigi) and he lists Castel San Giorgio as his birthplace, so I assume that that is where his father was born also.