Birth Certificate for Giuseppe Andronaco

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
clijs

Birth Certificate for Giuseppe Andronaco

Post by clijs »

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could help me translate my great grandfather's birth certificate. I know he was born on August 1, 1870. His parents were Giovanni Andronaco (32 years old) and Rosa D'Amico. Rose's father is Palentino, I think. I am not sure if Giovanni's family is listed. I am also not sure of his profession or location. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Laura
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Birth Certificate for Giuseppe Andronaco

Post by Tessa78 »

clijs wrote:Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could help me translate my great grandfather's birth certificate. I know he was born on August 1, 1870. Yes, and he was presented to the official in the town on the 2nd of August.
His parents were Giovanni Andronaco (32 years old) and Rosa D'Amico. Rose's father is deceased Valentino, I think. I am not sure if Giovanni's family is listed. Giovanni is the son of Giuseppe (age 58) who is listed as one of the witnesses to the recording of the birth act. HIS father is the deceased Giovanni.
I am also not sure of his profession (both Giovanni and his father Giuseppe are "calzolaio" - shoemaker) or location (Via Petrazza in Messina). Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Laura
Hope this helps :-)

T.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

why don't you buy/borrow the book Italian genealogy recofrds by Trafford Cole which willnable you to translate the document containb the same infiormation in the same order"only the identities of the perps are unknown" =Peter=
~Peter~
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

The side notation states that Giuseppe married Giuseppa Clemente on April 23 1891
clijs

Post by clijs »

Thank you! This is a huge help.
Laura