website address should be e-mail address

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Fugie
Rookie
Rookie

website address should be e-mail address

Post by Fugie »

I erred in posting my previous question. What I'm really looking for is the e-mail address of the town hall in Isca Sullo Ionio and not the website address. Sorry for the mixup.

Mary Lou
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: website address should be e-mail address

Post by brujaojos »

Fugie wrote:I erred in posting my previous question. What I'm really looking for is the e-mail address of the town hall in Isca Sullo Ionio and not the website address. Sorry for the mixup.

Mary Lou
Hi Mary Lou,

I'm trying to find information for you on Isca, but the most I come up with is the address and telelphone number to the town.

isca sullo jonio
municipio (piazza)
ISCA SULLO IONIO (CZ)
Telefono: 0967.45337

I hope this helps for now,
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

Fugie wrote:I erred in posting my previous question. What I'm really looking for is the e-mail address of the town hall in Isca Sullo Ionio and not the website address. Sorry for the mixup.

Mary Lou
Hi Mary Lou,

I knew I would find it again. You have to remember "paesano" have to stick together. :D

*Please note that every time I click on the website for Isca, the website for San Sostene appears. I don't know if Isca changed its name or not. I am going to as a friend who is also from that town if he knows anything about it. So on that note, I do hope the email address works.

hugs
Trish

Common's mailto: comuneisca-ionio@tiscali.it

address:
Servizi Demografici
Piazza Municipio
88060 Isca Sullo Ionio (CZ)
Italia
---------
fax + 39 0967 546845

Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Fugie
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fugie »

brujaojos wrote:

Mary Lou
Hi Mary Lou,

I knew I would find it again. You have to remember "paesano" have to stick together. D

*Please note that every time I click on the website for Isca, the website for San Sostene appears. I don't know if Isca changed its name or not. I am going to as a friend who is also from that town if he knows anything about it. So on that note, I do hope the email address works.

hugs
Trish

Common's mailto comuneisca-ionio@tiscali.it

address
Servizi Demografici
Piazza Municipio
88060 Isca Sullo Ionio (CZ)
Italia
---------
fax + 39 0967 546845

website http//www.comune.isca.cz.it/
Hi Trish,

Thanks for the prompt reply -- I knew I could count on you. I'm looking for some clarification on a death act and hoping an e-mail to Isca will solve my problem.

Mary Lou