Marriage Record, Massimina Mizii

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
JOHN08
Master
Master

Marriage Record, Massimina Mizii

Post by JOHN08 »

My translation of this marriage record:

On 22nd of December 1883, appeared: Francesca? Perazzitti, age: 27, profession: shoemaker, born: Atri, Living: Atri, son of Vincenzo ?, living: Atri, and son of Rosal ? De Santis, living: Atri.

Also appeared: Massimina Mizii, age: 27, profession: seamstress, born: Atri, living: Atri, daughter of Giovanni, living: Atri, and daughter of Elena Ferrante, living: Atri.

I really need help with the script at the bottom of the marriage record.

Thanks for any corrections/additions.

John

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/4601 ... riage2.jpg
PippoM
Master
Master

Re: Marriage Record, Massimina Mizii

Post by PippoM »

JOHN08 wrote:My translation of this marriage record:

On 22nd of December 1883, appeared: Francesca? Francescosaverio Perazzitti, age: 27, profession: shoemaker, born: Atri, Living: Atri, son of Vincenzo ?, living: Atri, and son of Rosal ? De Santis, living: Atri.

Also appeared: Massimina Mizii, age: 27, profession: seamstress, born: Atri, living: Atri, daughter of Giovanni, living: Atri, and daughter of Elena Ferrante, living: Atri.

I really need help with the script at the bottom of the marriage record.
First, it states that the documents provided were the banns published on September 23rd and 30th; the act was signed only by the groom and witnesses, as the bride was illiterate
At the very bottom, there is the closing report of the register (end of year)

Thanks for any corrections/additions.

John

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/4601 ... riage2.jpg
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.