HelpFather died need Declaration of Succession started

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Rosanna13

HelpFather died need Declaration of Succession started

Post by Rosanna13 »

I am a newbie, I'm so lost could someone tell me where I can go to start the process for "Declarizione di Sucessione"? A contact person, a company or someone who knows how to do this legally? I must act quickly I have been told. I am in California. My father was Italian, he died in Italy this week. I have no idea how to stake my claim as his daughter. Any help or contacts in the USA (California) would be most helpful. Thank you. Rosanna13 :(
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: HelpFather died need Declaration of Succession started

Post by wldspirit »

Sonia Alioto
www.italianlaw.net
San Francisco

You can post at the site below under forums, Italian law, and Sonia
may answer you there.
wldspirit

http://www.virtualitalia.com/
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: HelpFather died need Declaration of Succession started

Post by suanj »

The "Dichiarazione di Successione" is an declaration about : the relatives
inheriting that inherit fron parent decesead, in the property of lands, houses, money etc..
So if your italian father is died , in this "Dichiarazione di successione" you are heir of father's properties ...

This "Dichiarazione per successione" start for testament in notary or for request of an heir; and why start in Italy, the properties are in Italy(?)..
the advice of wldspirit is most just, why before that you accept the inheritance and sign it, is better some legal advice... just why is in foreign country...
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH