Translation Help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
demari18
Elite
Elite

Translation Help

Post by demari18 »

I am hoping that someone will please translate the Atti Di Matrimonio for Benigno DeTora to Marta Pisano in the Teano records for 1880. The record is #33 on page 28. I am interested in knowing their parents' names and where they were from.

Thank you - DeMari
dmt1955
Master
Master

Re: Translation Help

Post by dmt1955 »

DeMari,
Are you able to upload a copy of the record to this forum? That is most helpful. If not, where is the record housed? ancestry or family search or ?? or ??

thanks,
donna
Locations of interest: Ariano Irpino, Altavilla Irpina, Montaguto, Volturrara Irpina, Paternopoli, San Mango Sul Calore
https://ArianoIrpinoGenealogy.weebly.com/
https://paternopoligenealogy.weebly.com/
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Index#33
1880 June 6th in the town of Teano marriage of Benigno DeTora age 32 farm laborer born in frazione (SUBURB) Casale di Teano town of Teano son Vincenzo DeTora and Carmina Minicucci married to Maria Pisano age 25 daughter of Giuseppe Pisano and Maria Acciardo
NEED HELP WITH HER BIRTH TOWN
CLICK FOR IMAGE

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

adelfio wrote:Index#33
1880 June 6th in the town of Teano marriage of Benigno DeTora age 32 farm laborer born in frazione (SUBURB) Casale di Teano town of Teano son Vincenzo DeTora and Carmina Minicucci married to Maria Pisano age 25 daughter of Giuseppe Pisano and Maria Acciardo
NEED HELP WITH HER BIRTH TOWN
CLICK FOR IMAGE

Marty
Hi Marty,

I believe it reads VERSANO (also a frazione of Teano)

T.
demari18
Elite
Elite

Post by demari18 »

Dear Marty,
Thank you for the help you have given me in the past. I have a new question for you today. I have been searching for the Marriage Record for my husband's great grandfather. We know him as Andrea DeTora born in 1883 and we know that he married Marta Pisano. Is there any chance - or do you think that this Benigo DeTora could be Andrea DeTora? The age is right, the wife is right, the father's name of Vincenzo DeTora is right and I have Minicucci for his mother but Angela Minicucci not Carmina. I have searched many years of Italian records on Ancestry and have not found a marriage for Andrea and Marta. I would love to know what you think. Thank you, DeMari