Surname: VELTRI

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Tammie

Surname: VELTRI

Post by Tammie »

I am looking for any information on the last name VELTRI. My family came from either Cozenza or Palermo from my understanding. My paternal grandfather was Salvadore Veltri. He immigrated to Canada, and settled in Northbay, Ontario. He worked for the railroad. I have very little information on this side of my family and would appreciate any information and help you may be able to give me.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Surname: VELTRI

Post by suanj »

Hi.. and .. you know almost the aprox. birthyear ...? regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
sarahwelch

Re: Surname: VELTRI

Post by sarahwelch »

Tammie wrote: 29 Nov 2005, 22:01 I am looking for any information on the last name VELTRI. My family came from either Cozenza or Palermo from my understanding. My paternal grandfather was Salvadore Veltri. He immigrated to Canada, and settled in Northbay, Ontario. He worked for the railroad. I have very little information on this side of my family and would appreciate any information and help you may be able to give me.
Hi there. I realise this post is very very old but I have the exact same family story! Please reach out.