Anna Villan (Married name, Tripi), possible death record.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
socaljpr

Anna Villan (Married name, Tripi), possible death record.

Post by socaljpr »

My girlfriends mother was born in Italy and moved to the US at a young age. We are in California, so finding information out about "Local" death in Italy isn't the easiest thing. With no real contact with certain parts of her family, she was curious if a family member was still alive (there is belief that she may have passed by now) due to lack of contact.

Anna Villan (possibly under her old Married name Anna Tripi, however they were divorced a while back) is believed to have been born around 8/8/1936 in Rome. My girlfriends mother believes Anna would be living in Rome or Florence last.

Is there anyone out there with the ability to find records on Anna Villan? I have searched through web searches and ancestry.com to no avail mainly much younger women show up in google searches (due to social media). I would love to get this information to her, it will gain me some very good points with a woman I would like to marry some day.

Thank you so much, any information helps.

Ellis
PippoM
Master
Master

Re: Anna Villan (Married name, Tripi), possible death record

Post by PippoM »

From a Google search, I got this:

http://www.tuttinumeri.it/tel?tel=055416841

Can it be her?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
socaljpr

Re: Anna Villan (Married name, Tripi), possible death record

Post by socaljpr »

Thank you Pippo,
That IS her. It looks like there are no records of death (which is good). I am very grateful for your help my friend. If you happen to come across anything else pertaining to her please feel free to forward it to me. Thank you SO much!