Vittorio Gottardi - Cessalto - 1914

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
alexgotardi

Vittorio Gottardi - Cessalto - 1914

Post by alexgotardi »

Hello,

I'm searching a long time already, the location of Birth of my great grandfather "Vittorio Gotardi", born in Itay at 1914.
He arrives in Brazil in Jan 23, 1922 with 7 years. He comes with family Luigi Gottardi and Regina Viotto, brothers, and in the list of passengers of the ship there was information that he was born in Cessalto (TV), Treviso, Veneto, Italy.

I requested a search of born records from Cessalto, but nothing respond e-mail.

I'm running out of clues. Someone here in the forum is a descendant of Vittorio Gottardi, brothers or have any tips?

Thanks,
Alex Gotardi
CHICCO75

Re: Vittorio Gottardi - Cessalto - 1914

Post by CHICCO75 »

Alex Hello, my name is Enrico Flora, dress in Motta di Livenza near Cessalto. I am in contact with Mr. Franco Gottardi native of Cessalto, I explain who you are and want to deepen your story. Send me your email address please.
I too have the same problem, I have uncles in Brazil that I can not find, it is Antonio Flora and Francesco Flora sons of Peter. they arrived in Brazil in 1894, I found the certificate of discharge but only that, no news of them, you know where I could turn? Ciao.

Enrico.
pink67
Master
Master

Post by pink67 »

Hi, don't know if this record could be of any help, it's a military conscription record about a Antonio Flora son of Peter:

http://www.archiviodistatotreviso.benic ... laID=20274

Antonio Flora, born on 12 may 1879 in Ormelle, Treviso province, son of Pietro Flora and of Emiliana Baccichetto.

Laura
alexgotardi

Post by alexgotardi »

Enrico Hi, Sorry for the english google translate.

I help you. My email is alexgotardi@gmail.com.
Send Brazil Information maximum you have.

To get something, we will initially try to locate the port where it landed, and which city it was.
Finding it, you can ask the city registry office for a registration of marriage, death, etc.

Thank you very much for helping me search my descendants.

Alex
alexgotardi

Post by alexgotardi »

This is my great-grandfather (Luigi Gottardi, born in Cessalto)
http://www.archiviodistatotreviso.benic ... olaID=5134

I need my grandfather Vittorio Gottardi, born in July 26, 1914 in Cessalto.

Thx