Giuseppe DiMambro/valleluce italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
DiMambro523

Giuseppe DiMambro/valleluce italy

Post by DiMambro523 »

My father was Born on July 24, 1925 in Valleluce. His name was Giuseppe Di Mambro and born to Antonio Di Mambro and Giovanni Soave in DiMambro. My father came to Detroit Michigan in approximately 1946 after he escaped the war. I was told he may have left a child in Italy and am trying to locate the possible sibling.
His uncle was Pasquale DiMambro and his brother was Phillipe and and Allesandro DiMambro. Sisters, Donna, Julia, Maria and Philomena DiMambro.
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Giuseppe DiMambro/valleluce italy

Post by Italysearcher »

You should request his birth record from Valleluce. If he was married it will be noted on the birth record. If he wasn't then finding a sibling becomes complicated as the child would bear the surname of the mother OR have been (technically) abandoned and bear the surname provided by the Mayor. If the child's mother died during the war the child may have been cared for by a family member. Again, if you don't know the child's name.....
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Giuseppe DiMambro/valleluce italy

Post by suanj »

DiMambro523 wrote:My father was Born on July 24, 1925 in Valleluce. His name was Giuseppe Di Mambro and born to Antonio Di Mambro and Giovanni Soave in DiMambro. My father came to Detroit Michigan in approximately 1946 after he escaped the war. I was told he may have left a child in Italy and am trying to locate the possible sibling.
His uncle was Pasquale DiMambro and his brother was Phillipe and and Allesandro DiMambro. Sisters, Donna, Julia, Maria and Philomena DiMambro.
Hi,
Valleluce is a hamlet of Sant'Elia Fiumerapido.
You can also contact some Valleluce people, residing in Valleluce, here the email addresses ( hoping that they work)
http://www.valleluce.com/VallelucesiOnLine.htm
and most probably they will reply you... I believe they know who are your italian relatives...
hoping helpful,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH