Ciriaco Marra

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
krash142
Veteran
Veteran

Ciriaco Marra

Post by krash142 »

My 3x great-grandfather, Ciriaco Marra, is the man I am looking for. He was born in approximately 1830. In the 1850s, probably 1855-56, he married Angela Maria D'Oro. Their known children were Michele, Maria, Nicola, Maria Pasquale, and Pasquale. I want to know his parents' names, preferably also their ancestors. I would appreciate a full data extract of Ciriaco and Angela Maria's marriage certificate, and would absolutely love an image, whether taken by phone or found on a website. I am very much looking forward to ANY response. I would also like an extract of the death certificate of Ciriaco.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Ciriaco Marra

Post by Tessa78 »

Can you tell us the comune in which he was born?

Possibly Apice, as in your other post?

T.
krash142
Veteran
Veteran

Post by krash142 »

Correct, I forgot to mention the town. It is extremely possible that he was born in Apice, as with his wife.
krash142
Veteran
Veteran

Post by krash142 »

Again, ANY INFORMATION is valued GREATLY.

Please respond with any information regarding Ciriaco Marra.
krash142
Veteran
Veteran

Post by krash142 »

To reiterate.

Ciriaco Marra was born in approximately 1830 in Apice. He married Angela Maria D'Oro, born 1836 in Apice to Pasquale and Angela Russo, in 1855 or 1856 in Apice. He had at least three children, Maria, Pasquale, and Nicola. There may have been another Maria who died in childhood.

I am in search of any record pertaining to Ciriaco. Images or extracts are greatly appreciated.
krash142
Veteran
Veteran

Post by krash142 »

Okay, one last try.

Does anyone have any information whatsoever regarding Ciriaco Marra?

He was born in Apice in about 1830, and married Angela D'Oro in about 1855. He had at least four children: Pasquale, Maria, Maria, and Nicola. He died at an unknown date before 1915. The younger Maria immigrated to New York after marrying Vincenzo Cecere. Nicola also married. The elder Maria died before age 15. Pasquale's fate is unknown. His wife died in 1915 in New York.

Anything is appreciated. This includes but is not limited to:

Birth Certificate, of him or his children, other than those excepting the younger Maria, whose birth is assumed to be in 1871, or any unknown children born to Ciriaco and Angela.

Marriage certificate.

Death certificate of Ciriaco or elder Maria.

Extracts or images are appreciated. Translations of images are not necessary unless illegible. Any hints as to anything I could find are also greatly appreciated, and I will post the results of my findings for the benefit of those who seek it.

Thank You!