looking for patrissi or gabbamonte

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
donpatriss

looking for patrissi or gabbamonte

Post by donpatriss »

looking for relatives of Francisco Patrissi or Anna Maria Gabbamonte parents of Vito Patrissi lived in RUVO DEL MONTE , POTENZA CIRCA 1880 :o
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Go to www.paginebianche.it and insert the surname you are seeking in the first line and the town name in the third line and click CERCA. If there are any same surnamed persons in the list that will appear it will show up with their full names,addresses and telephone numbers. You can then review the names and perhaps write or call them and ask if they are related to you./If you are seeeking to conduct genealogy research obtain the book ITALIAN GENEALOGICAL RECORDS by Trafford R. Cole. it is an esy read and will acquaint yhou with methods to use in order to tace your family. Peter
spartise

Looking for Patrissi's

Post by spartise »

Hello,

I do have some information about Patrissi's in the Ruvo Del Monte area. Guiseppe Patrissi (Joseph Partise when he got to New York) and Maria Caterina Errico. If anyone has any information about this line I would love to hear about it. I am also willing to share more information I have.

Thank you,
Partise
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Looking for Patrissi's

Post by brujaojos »

spartise wrote:Hello,

I do have some information about Patrissi's in the Ruvo Del Monte area. Guiseppe (Joseph Partise when he got to New York) and Maria Caterina Errico. If anyone has any information about this line I would love to hear about it. I am also willing to share more information I have.

Thank you,
Partise
Hi there,

This could be the ship's manifest for Maria Caterina Errico coming in 1902 through Ellis Island.

The Family History Center has microfilm for the town of Ruvo del Monte. You can order and rent the film for $5.75 a roll. However, the film is limited from 1809-1860. Here is the link for the film number

This is the link to find the nearest Family History Center

Since the film is limited, you will have to write to the town directly for records of your ancestors.

Here is the address

Ufficio Stato Civile
Comune di Ruvo Del Monte
Variante Comunale Snc (via)
85020 Ruvo Del Monte PZ

Here is a link to help you translate your letter into Italian.

Also, if you give us the birth year of your Joseph and where he settled, we might be able to help you find census records.

Also, this could be your Giuseppe's Marriage information from NY.

Name - Date of Marriage - County - Certificate # - Soundex #
Patrissi Giuseppe - Feb 20 1916 - Manhattan - 4675 - P362

I hope some of this helps,
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
lovely_angel007

Re: looking for patrissi or gabbamonte

Post by lovely_angel007 »

Hi, I'm a Gabbamonte. And before my grandparents immigrated to Canada they came from Ruvo Del Monte.