Borgia Marriage Processetti - Pasquale Lacava & Elisabetta Sanvito - 14 Feb 1822 - death of brides grandfather

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
molan
Elite
Elite

Borgia Marriage Processetti - Pasquale Lacava & Elisabetta Sanvito - 14 Feb 1822 - death of brides grandfather

Post by molan »

Please help us read the Borgia Marriage Processetti - Pasquale Lacava & Elisabetta Sanvito - 14 Feb 1822 - #11 page 4 - death of brides grandfather Joannis Sanvito. The copies are attached.

Thank you
Gary
Attachments
Borgia Marriage Processetti - Pasquale Lacava & Elisabetta Sanvito - 14 Feb 1822 - #11 page 4 - death of brides grand father Joannis Sanvito.jpg
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Borgia Marriage Processetti - Pasquale Lacava & Elisabetta Sanvito - 14 Feb 1822 - death of brides grandfather

Post by erudita74 »

extract of the death record of Giovanni Sanvito. He died on June 2, 1785 and was about age 60. He was the husband of Isabella Caporale.

Gary, for your info-in a lot of the church death records, only an approximate age at death is given because the priest just didn't bother to check his book of baptisms to record the actual age at death. He just took the word of whoever reported the death to him.

This copy was for the marriage of Elisabetta Sanvito and was dated in Borgia on Feb 6, 1822.

Erudita
molan
Elite
Elite

Re: Borgia Marriage Processetti - Pasquale Lacava & Elisabetta Sanvito - 14 Feb 1822 - death of brides grandfather

Post by molan »

Thank you so very much for the extract and translation. And also thank you for the additional insight. As always, it is so very much appreciated.

Gary
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

You're welcome, Gary. Trying to keep up with you!

Erudita
molan
Elite
Elite

Post by molan »

Thank you ... I can read enough of the pre-printed record so I know the important data, but I sometimes get tripped up on the wifes last names, ages, occupations ... the details that round out their lives. When you provide a translation, I compare it to the record to make sure I understand where everything comes from.
Gary
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

Happy my translations help.
Erudita