Renewing my daughters and I Italian passport

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
signoretti
Rookie
Rookie

Renewing my daughters and I Italian passport

Post by signoretti »

Hello,

My daughters and I have dual citizenship US/Italian. My Italian passport is about to expire. My daughters who are under 18, theirs both expired 4 years ago and mine expires in Aug 2021.
My consulate is San Francisco and I was hoping someone could guide me to the proper paperwork, I would need to complete, to renew our passports.

Thank you so much for any advice given :)
~Emily
Researching Surnames:
Signoretti, Serroni, Moretti (Citta di Castello)
Ravetta, Clerici, Motta, Colli (Novara)
mler
Master
Master

Re: Renewing my daughters and I Italian passport

Post by mler »

The following information is on the SF consulate site. Keep in mind that Italy is not renewing passports. You are applying for new passports.

CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINKS FOR INFORMATION:

1) General Information
2) Instructions
3) Requesting a new passport / No more available pages in a passport
4) Appointments - new procedures beginning May 18th, 2020 due to Covid-19
5) Passport Fees and accepted form of payment
6) Annual stamp/tax (Marca da bollo) - no longer applicable as of 24 June 2014
7) Digital Fingerprinting
8) Declaration Form for Minors Under 14 Years Old Travelling WITHOUT Their Parents/Legal Guardians.
9) Identity Cards

Just remember, you will need a form signed by your husband allowing you and your minor children to obtain passports. See below.

Passport request form for MINORS, signed by BOTH parents:
Parents who are Italian or European Union citizens must attach a photocopy of your Italian/European passport to the request form (only include page(s) with personal information AND signature).
Parents who are NOT Italian or European Union citizens MUST HAVE THEIR SIGNATURE AUTHENTICATED by a notary public, OR by an Honorary Consul, OR by a Consular Officer on the day of the appointment, plus a photocopy of the passport page per the prior bullet point.
If one parent is deceased: provide a photocopy of the death certificate of the deceased parent.
signoretti
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Renewing my daughters and I Italian passport

Post by signoretti »

Thank you so much mler!!!
I will look into this today :)
Researching Surnames:
Signoretti, Serroni, Moretti (Citta di Castello)
Ravetta, Clerici, Motta, Colli (Novara)