can you help me???

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
kepi
Rookie
Rookie

Re: can you help me???

Post by kepi »

HI,
HIS WIFE WAS LORENZINI CATERINA
HIS CHILDREN borgo giuseppe ( same name ) silvio, maria,

thanks your help - I now know important info about my past family, but I always hope finding something on GGRAND FATHER BORGO GIUSEPPE.

He sayed to my father who went to Colorado as miner. but where??
his brothers Giacomo and Giovanni were in Silvertone and they worked in Sunnyside mine.
is possible knowing if he worked in that mine?????????????????'
generally the brothers live and work together in the same place, but I don't' find ufficial document!!!
I wait for help
thanks thanks K :cry:

mfjp wrote:Just wondering...

What was the name of Giuseppe's wife and children?

Maria
kepi
Rookie
Rookie

Post by kepi »

Hi,
in your opinion why isn't' possible finding something more about my great grand father?
by ellis island docs he went To usa and in Colorado, and in Pennsylvania also, then in Silverton there were his two brothers who worked in Sunnyside Mine but his name was not.

But about him?? where did he lived, worked??

thanks your help very important!!! :D
kepi
mfjp
Master
Master

Post by mfjp »

Kepi, can you do me a favor?

There are 6 pages of posts here for you... can you do a review of everything and everybody that was discovered? A step by step timeline of your ancestors...? Include birthdates and full names etc...

It will help organize the information (for those wishing to continue with this.. )

Maria :P
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

kepi,

Your fustration with this research is apparent in your posts and I'm feel for you but...

In all fairness..you keep asking the same questions over and over again in different ways and we just don't have the answers for you. :cry: The fact that your greatgrandfather was only in Colorado for 6 months makes it difficult to find any more info than this forum has given you. At some point you are just going to have to try another avenue.

Remember, 100 years ago they didn't keep as careful documents as they do today so I would do as Maria suggests and begin compiling the information you have been given and try to work with that. You may get lucky, you may not but I really don't know what more to suggest.

I read your posts in the colorado forum and they did provide you with a good start. Many of those mining places no longer exist so records may not be available about past employees.

Have you tried posting on message boards? Have you tried the website about immigrants from Trentino...he came from near there didn't he? As for exact info, its clear there isn't anything.

I'm sorry, kepi. I wish you luck. Once you sort the information you have out you can try posting again with whatever facts you have and hopefully we can help more.

Nuccia :(
kepi
Rookie
Rookie

Post by kepi »

Thanks again

from today I don't' speak about this topic! :wink:
thanks for your patience

nuccia wrote:kepi,

Your fustration with this research is apparent in your posts and I'm feel for you but...

In all fairness..you keep asking the same questions over and over again in different ways and we just don't have the answers for you. :cry: The fact that your greatgrandfather was only in Colorado for 6 months makes it difficult to find any more info than this forum has given you. At some point you are just going to have to try another avenue.

Remember, 100 years ago they didn't keep as careful documents as they do today so I would do as Maria suggests and begin compiling the information you have been given and try to work with that. You may get lucky, you may not but I really don't know what more to suggest.

I read your posts in the colorado forum and they did provide you with a good start. Many of those mining places no longer exist so records may not be available about past employees.

Have you tried posting on message boards? Have you tried the website about immigrants from Trentino...he came from near there didn't he? As for exact info, its clear there isn't anything.

I'm sorry, kepi. I wish you luck. Once you sort the information you have out you can try posting again with whatever facts you have and hopefully we can help more.

Nuccia :(