Manifest help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
DebraRose
Rookie
Rookie

Manifest help

Post by DebraRose »

Looking for the manifest for Giovanni Antonacci born 1880 from Castlevecchia, Calvisio L'Aquila , Abruzzi, Italy on his 1920 census it says he came over in 1904 his father name is Luigi he may of be meeting his brother Nicola Antonacci in New York. I can't find this manifest any help I would love. thanks in advance
mjones
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Manifest help

Post by mjones »

I found a Giovanni Antonacci arriving in NY in 1901 at 21 years of age. He is listed as coming from Carapella (isn't this very near Calvisio?) and going to NY to meet his father Luigi living at 12 Mulberry Street.

Let me know if you would like the .bmp manifest.

Mary
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by jcsm400 »

Hi Debra,

When requesting more information on a person that you have already posted a request for, please use the original post. Multiple posts for the same person/family makes it hard to keep track of what was been provided & what is still needed.

Thank you,
:) jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
DebraRose
Rookie
Rookie

Post by DebraRose »

jcsm400 wrote:Hi Debra,

When requesting more information on a person that you have already posted a request for, please use the original post. Multiple posts for the same person/family makes it hard to keep track of what was been provided & what is still needed.

Thank you,
:) jcsm
I will do that thank you
DebraRose
Rookie
Rookie

Post by DebraRose »

mjones wrote:I found a Giovanni Antonacci arriving in NY in 1901 at 21 years of age. He is listed as coming from Carapella (isn't this very near Calvisio?) and going to NY to meet his father Luigi living at 12 Mulberry Street.

Let me know if you would like the .bmp manifest.

yes I would he father name was Luigi It the right year of bir I don't know if Carapella is near Calvisio, I would love to see the manifest. thank so much Debbie

Mary
vj
Master
Master

Post by vj »

original post for Giovanni Antonacci:
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... nacci.html
DebraRose
Rookie
Rookie

Post by DebraRose »

I would like to know if that have manifest of people living New York and returning to Italy on ellis island website. It seems that my family came here and went back and got their wifes and children. Are there manifest for traveling back to italy. thank you
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by jcsm400 »

Sorry, Debra, only incoming (arrivals) are listed on the Ellis Island site.

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.