Derwood John Godfrey

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Richiee1
Rookie
Rookie

Derwood John Godfrey

Post by Richiee1 »

Can some one help me find some info on this guy
his birth date was september 3 1946 he was born in thunder bay ontario
and died july 24 2005
if you can find any info on him or his family it would be a great help thanks

richi
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: Derwood John Godfrey

Post by nuccia »

Hi again Richi..

Did you do as we suggested last week? Were you able to get any of his records from his wife? Have you written away for any records or called the places we suggested?

Because in wasn't really born a long time ago, alot of the info won't be available online.

nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Richiee1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Richiee1 »

Yea i went and saw her i forgot to get a copy of his birth certificate and all that i had it all to
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

Well, we really need the info to help you...please try and get this info. It will be like looked for a needle in a haystack otherwise. There are over 2000 hits for Godfreys on ancestry and no one has that keind of time...and of coruse the info would probably not be accurate.

nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
johnny_bell72

Post by johnny_bell72 »

Richiee1 wrote:Can some one help me find some info on this guy
his birth date was september 3 1946 he was born in thunder bay ontario
and died july 24 2005
if you can find any info on him or his family it would be a great help thanks

richi
Richard Godfrey? i knew your father this is johnny bell from saskatoon me and grampa (john) used to live with nadine i hope u get this really soon and contact me at j_bell_elite@hotmail.com
johnny_bell72

Post by johnny_bell72 »

nuccia wrote:Well, we really need the info to help you...please try and get this info. It will be like looked for a needle in a haystack otherwise. There are over 2000 hits for Godfreys on ancestry and no one has that keind of time...and of coruse the info would probably not be accurate.

nuccia
hello if richard doesnt get the message i left him if there is any way you can contact him for me and give him my e-mail address please and thank you very much j_bell_elite@hotmail.com
Squigy
Master
Master

Post by Squigy »

johnny_bell72 wrote:
nuccia wrote:Well, we really need the info to help you...please try and get this info. It will be like looked for a needle in a haystack otherwise. There are over 2000 hits for Godfreys on ancestry and no one has that keind of time...and of coruse the info would probably not be accurate.

nuccia
hello if richard doesnt get the message i left him if there is any way you can contact him for me and give him my e-mail address please and thank you very much j_bell_elite@hotmail.com
You can send him a Private Message which should go right to his email (if he still uses the same one).
My Italian surnames:

Caserta: Maietta, Rossano, Tessitore, Negro, Peluso, Musone

Campobasso: D'Andrea, Barile

Catanzaro: Fiorelli/Fiorillo, Romito
johnny_bell72

Post by johnny_bell72 »

Squigy wrote:
johnny_bell72 wrote:

nuccia
You can send him a Private Message which should go right to his email (if he still uses the same one).
oktrhnk you alo