Busco MORA y BERTORINO en la prov. de Genova

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Busca personas con estos apellidos en www.paginebianche.it. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Perdon pero no le di toda la informacion. Cuando pone los apellidos en la primera linea pone las letras GE en la tercer linea y clickando CERCA y le dara toda la gente con estos apellido en la provincia de Genova. Quizas le quiere escribir y pedir informes. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Veo que hay 4 personas con el apellido Bertorino en el pueblo de Sestre Levante en la provincia de Genova. Hay uno mas en la ciudad de Genova. Mehoir escribir a las 4 en Sestre Levante ppidiendo informes de su familia y tambien solicitar certificado de Bautismo de la parrocchia por sus antecedentes. Peter
bertorino

Re: Busco MORA y BERTORINO en la prov. de Genova

Post by bertorino »

Hello,
my name is Aldo Bertorino from Italy in Sardinia.
I know that my grandfather was born in Sestri Levante in Genova.
in Argentina how many Bertorino live?? if you have msn messenger can you give me some information about my genealogy??Thank you
ferberto

Post by ferberto »

Hi I´m Fernando Bertolini from Argentina, my grandgrand father was born in 1818 in Sestri Levante, his name was Marco Bertorino, unfortunately when he arrived in Buenos Aires, his last name was changed to Bertolini...so i have problems to meet my family there... i´ve got a copy from his birth act, so if anyone need it, plz let me know...

hugs

Fernando
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

There are only two BERTORINO arriving from Italy in 1906 at Buenos Aires CARMELINA BERTORINO and DOMENICO BERTORINO. The CEMLA Immigration records however, reflect that a total of 4 BERTORINO immigrated into Argentina but furnished no first names so that Your "grandgrandfather "(Great Grandfather?) is obviously not listed since his firrst name is not Domenico. There are 707 MORA listed with CEMLA and since the Italian immigrant records do not reflect any place of originin Italy for any of the passengers that arrive from Italy you only have first and last names, dates of birth and the ship name and date of arrival. Nothing else. =Peter=
~Peter~
regi

Re: Busco MORA y BERTORINO en la prov. de Génova

Post by regi »

hola! yo estoy buscando bertorino de genova sestri levante. soy de argentina san pedro buenos aires . mi bis abuelo nacio alli cuando vino a argentina le cambiaron el nombre a bertolini. estamos buscando documentacion para sacr la ciudadania