Help regarding EU Passports

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
gmontanaro

Help regarding EU Passports

Post by gmontanaro »

I just received my letter confirming my Italian citizenship. (Yay!)

I was going to start the process of applying for the EU passport. Does anyone know the costs involved? When I looked at the consulate website, it said the cost was $112.90 for a 10 year passport; however, I've also seen something written about annual fees.
If that's the case, I may want to wait because I won't be traveling to Europe for at least another year and a half...

Does anyone have the facts on costs associated with having an EU Passport?
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Help regarding EU Passports

Post by liviomoreno »

gmontanaro wrote:I just received my letter confirming my Italian citizenship. (Yay!)

I was going to start the process of applying for the EU passport. Does anyone know the costs involved? When I looked at the consulate website, it said the cost was $112.90 for a 10 year passport; however, I've also seen something written about annual fees.
If that's the case, I may want to wait because I won't be traveling to Europe for at least another year and a half...

Does anyone have the facts on costs associated with having an EU Passport?
The annual fee is 40.29 Euros.
gmontanaro

Re: Help regarding EU Passports

Post by gmontanaro »

Thanks!
cognomi: Marchegiani, DeAngelis