Santiago Gaudino - Cuneo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
chgaudino

Santiago Gaudino - Cuneo

Post by chgaudino »

Hello

I want to know more about the searches of Italian records
I’m a Italian Descending and I have some information from them, The only thing I needed is a certificate of birth.
He’s from piemonte - the region of cuneo - camerana. He was 13 years old when he went to uruguay, according to some Uruguayans records we believe that he has born in 1857 (but do not have the exact location or date) that information match with church records http://www.lds.org his name is Santigo Gaudino (same of Uruguayan record) but can also be Santiago Gaudino Giachino and son of Carlo Gaudino and Maria Giachino (married in 1856). A relevant information is that we have several letters writed from camerana.

First Name: Santiago
Last Name: Gaudino
Son of: Carlo Gaudino and Maria Giachino
Date of birth: 1856 – 1857
Ethnicity: Italy - North Italian – Piemonte - Cuneo – Camerana (or neighboring towns)
Last Place of Residence: Uruguay - Boca Negra
Wife: Dora Vilche (Uruguay)

Thanks for all
carimetiburcio

Re: Santiago Gaudino - Cuneo

Post by carimetiburcio »

Hello,

my name is Carime and I'm searching for my family genealogy, and it seems very close of some names that you say in this forum.
My great-great-grandfather Giuseppe Giachino, son of Santiago Giachino, came to Uruguay and later to Brazil. He had two more brothers Carlos Giachino and Santiago Giachino.
I don't know if I'm going to be able to talk to you because it's a very old forum, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to try.

Below are my contacts.
I am available.

Carime Tibúrcio.
e-mail: carimep4@hotmail.com
whatsapp: +55 12 9 8266-2780