Sicilian Family

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: Sicilian Family

Post by nuccia »

No libees,

You don't send any money before hand since you don't know how many people they will find. They will contact you with an amount before they send it.
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
lilbees
Master
Master

Post by lilbees »

What relief..............!

lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Well its nice to know that there is a charge for the certifcato di famiglia storico and it varies too! Thanks. =Peter=
lilbees
Master
Master

Post by lilbees »

If I ever receive notice regarding my requests I will be ever so delighted to pay the sum requested. In several instances the information has been a long time in coming.

Thank you everyone.

lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

lilbees wrote:Does the money go with the request letter when requesting the "Certificato di Stato di Famiglia Storico"?

That may be why I haven't received a response yet.

Any information would be helpful. In an earlier post I was told the records were "free". Obviously not!

lilbees
after the letter of request, the Common office let you know the cost, and modalities of payment and after cashing, it send the certificate... but normally the officers don't love this work, because need of a long and deep search and much time... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
lilbees
Master
Master

Post by lilbees »

Suanj, thank you for your reassurance. I guess I need to develop more patience than I have shown thus far.

lilbees