Perillo Genealogy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Luvisa

Perillo Genealogy

Post by Luvisa »

Angelo Michele Perillo was born in Melfi on Dec 8, 1869, som of Salvatore Perillo and Maria Michela de Nigris. I need to find out who were his grandparents. Can anybody help me?
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Perillo Genealogy

Post by suanj »

Registri dello stato civile, 1809-1860 Mormons center are the Melfi microfilm(civil records) from 1809/1860:
Registri dello stato civile, 1809-1860
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Gallo1975
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gallo1975 »

I have Perillo's in my family as well, can you post what you find?
Always looking for info on: Gallo, Perillo, Stelatto, Morganelli, Cutarelli, Aniello/Aiello, Langella, Garitta/Aritta, Hayward, Nicolson & will be happy to swap info too!
Luvisa

Post by Luvisa »

Hi,

The only Perillos I have are the ones I asked about. I am stuck at that point. Have you ever tried the LDS Church site www.Familysearch.org?
Try that.
Gallo1975
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gallo1975 »

No I have not, but will now! Thanks for the tip.
Always looking for info on: Gallo, Perillo, Stelatto, Morganelli, Cutarelli, Aniello/Aiello, Langella, Garitta/Aritta, Hayward, Nicolson & will be happy to swap info too!
dabielperilo

Post by dabielperilo »

Luvisa wrote:Angelo Michele Perillo was born in Melfi on Dec 8, 1869, som of Salvatore Perillo and Maria Michela de Nigris. I need to find out who were his grandparents. Can anybody help me?
Sou bisneto de Angelo michele Perilo e moro no Brasil...Estarei indo a Italia em junho e gostaria de saber se tem maiores informaçoes sobre ele e como posso conseguir sua certidao de nascimento.
Obrigado se puder ajudar.