Help with translation!!!!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Help with translation!!!!

Post by ChrisMosca »

Can someone help me translate this, line by line or as close as possible?
thanks a billion!!!!!!

Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
nazca
Elite
Elite

Re: Help with translation!!!!

Post by nazca »

Hi Chris,

" Year 1911, day 15 of (month) May
(time) hour 9 and minuts 30, in this town hall.
In front of me B(?)alizza Torquato ???? delegated of (City) Mayor with (municipal) act dated 24 february 1886 properly approved
Official of civil records cit of Treia
put oneself forward (appear) Mosca Cesare, age 39, shoemaker
addressed in Treia, he declare at hour 4 and minute 15, day 12 current month, in the home addressed in Via Carini(?) number 9
(surname his wife) Eugenia, his wife, housewife,
living together -----------------------------------------------------
is born a children sex male presented to me, and he give name (to his son) Walters Secondo Terzo------------------------

For what above at this act are present (like) witness Senigallia Antonio, age 26, proprietor (or landowner), Leonardi Giuseppe, age 52 (profession?) , they living in this town . "
I'm sorry it's very hard translate the last two lines before the signature...
I hope helped you

Vincenzo
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Post by ChrisMosca »

wow!!!!!!!!!! thank you soooooo much!!!!!!! thank you. That's a lot of info that i had no idea. Like that he was a shoemaker, that awesome and a possible address, now i defenetly need to go visit and see where my grandpa was born. thanks again.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
nazca
Elite
Elite

Post by nazca »

Hi Chris,

the last three rows...

"I read (Official of civil records ) the present act to the present (witness) and they signed it, except Leonardi because illiterate."

follow the sign....

bye

Vincenzo
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).