Corbosiero Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lorr42no

Corbosiero Family

Post by lorr42no »

I'm trying to locate and find info about my great-grandfather, Gaetano Corbosiero and his ancestors. He came from Rocchetta S. Antonio, Italy. He was born in 1860. He came to America in 1913 with his wife and children. After his wife died in 1924 or 1925 he returned to Rocchetta, where he married again. Any info will be appreciated. Thank you.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Corbosiero Family

Post by PeterTimber »

Rocchetta San Antonio Postale 71020, Prov. Foggia, Puglia region has civil records dating from 1809 to 1910 on micorfilm which you can rent inthe Mormon church family history library for $5.00 at the library nearest your home (www.familysearch.org for loaction) and trace his family back to 1809 anmd forward to the prersent day via Ellisisland and US census.

On the other hand if you only want specific information about him, then you can request specific documents from the civil registry office in Rocchetta San Antonio. Please advise. =Peter=
BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Post by BillieDeKid »

Hi Lorr42no and welcome to the forum.

I believe this is your great grandfather and his family in the 1920 census. Includes his children, son-in-law, grandchildren etc. I don't know if you already have this or not.
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3001 ... erork7.jpg
michelina.petruzzi

Post by michelina.petruzzi »

lorr42no wrote:I'm trying to locate and find info about my great-grandfather, Gaetano Corbosiero and his ancestors. He came from Rocchetta S. Antonio, Italy. He was born in 1860. He came to America in 1913 with his wife and children. After his wife died in 1924 or 1925 he returned to Rocchetta, where he married again. Any info will be appreciated. Thank you.
mY
mY MUM is Corbosiero and comes from Roccheta S. Antonio, she remember that her granfather was Leonardo who had a brother called Gaetano. Leonardo's son Pasquale corbosiero was her uncle and married his cousin Rachele Corbosiero. They had 3 children : Gaetano, Leonardo and Pasqualina. After Pasquale died Pasqualina married Mr. Guarino....they had other children...among them Vito. I knew him 16 years ago and also his daughter jennifer but after some years I missed them...Are you related to them....If you think these are the informations you required please send me an e-mail to michy64@live.it Thanks for your interest in our family.
michelina.petruzzi

lorr42no wrote:I'm trying to locate and find info about my great-grandfather, Gaetano Corbosiero and his ancestors. He came from Rocchetta S. Antonio, Italy. He was born in 1860. He came to America in 1913 with his wife and children. After his wife died in 1924 or 1925 he returned to Rocchetta, where he married again. Any info will be appreciated. Thank you.
mY
mY MUM is Corbosiero and comes from Roccheta S. Antonio, she remember that her granfather was Leonardo who had a brother called Gaetano. Leonardo's son Pasquale corbosiero was her uncle and married his cousin Rachele Corbosiero. They had 3 children : Gaetano, Leonardo and Pasqualina. After Pasquale died Pasqualina married Mr. Guarino....they had other children...among them Vito. I knew him 16 years ago and also his daughter jennifer but after some years I missed them...Are you related to them....If you think these are the informations you required please send me an e-mail to michy64@live.it Thanks for your interest in our family.
michelina.petruzzi

mY