Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Pucci

Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany

Post by Pucci »

I am looking for information on the Turelli family? Maria Turelli lived in Giuncugnano, Prov. of Lucca in the early part of the 1900s and had married into the Lunardi family sometime before that. However, other than that I know nothing of her previous life, or family, or where they came from. I would be grateful for any information.
With thanks.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany

Post by PeterTimber »

There is microfilmof the civil records for Giuncugnano,Postale 55030, (LU), Toscana at your nearest Mormon family history li brary (www.familysearch.org) for the years 1866 to 1899. Copies can me made using the library facilities and the cost is minimal ($5.00). You can trace both families and shoujld you want to research earlier records the Library may also have micorfilm of the parish church(s) as well. =Peter=
Pucci

Post by Pucci »

Thank you, Peter. Much appreciated.
Pucci
Claub

Post by Claub »

Hello Pucci,

I have in my database Lunardi Rosa (1877-1960) who maried Nobili Antonio, born in 1859 at Ponteccio di Giuncugnano.
If you are interest, let me know.

Claude
Pucci

Post by Pucci »

Claub wrote:Hello Pucci,

I have in my database Lunardi Rosa (1877-1960) who maried Nobili Antonio, born in 1859 at Ponteccio di Giuncugnano.
If you are interest, let me know.

Claude
Dear Claude:
I have only just seen your post and am delighted to hear from you. My great-grandfather was Giovanni Lunardi of Giuncugnano, who married Maria Turelli (don't have dates). They had eight children from the beginning of the 1900s, and from the date you have given me for Rosa Lunardi, it is entirely possible that she could have been Giovanni's sister (although I am only guessing at this stage).
If you have anything else, I would be very grateful to receive it.
With kind regards.
Claub

Post by Claub »

Hello Pucci,

I only know descendents of Rosa Lunardi and Antonio Nobili (Augusto 1898 - ?; Anna 1900 - 1979; Settimo 1909 - 1977; Ottavia 1909 - ?; Francesca; Ada; Maria; Dina who moved to USA).

I know Silvana Lunardi, living in Giuncugnano and I shall try to have more informations for you.

Do you speak italian?

Who are you?

Regards,

Claude

P.S. Excuse my english
dari

Post by dari »

I would like to hear from anyone who has information of an Anna Lunardi who married a Pelligrino Fontanini and lived in the Giuncugnano area, maybe in the village of Magliano.
They were the parents of my grandfather Germano Fontanini, his siblings were Archimedes, Dominica, Enrico and Isidoro.
I believe they both died around about 1900 or earlier.
I know nothing more about them.
My grandfather & his brother Archimedes emigrated to Australia in 1904-06.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Giuncugnano is the Comune in which the "frazione" (neighborhood, or suburb absorbed by Giucugnano) Magliano.

Further you can go to www.nonsolocap.it and put in Giuncugnano and click on the name when it comes up and then scroll down to the Municipio address in order to request whatever document you may wish for Births,marriages and deaths from 1866 to 1899.

Further you can obtain these same records on microfilm at your nearest Mormon FHLibrary (www.familysearch.org for location) by renting for about $5.00 and bring along a book Discovering Your Italian ancestors by Lynn Nelson

If you wish to order documents which are free of charge you can send form letter in Italian..www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/it ... tters.html =Peter=
~Peter~
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

PeterTimber wrote:....

Further you can obtain these same records on microfilm at your nearest Mormon FHLibrary (www.familyresearch.org for location) ...
Not www.familyresearch.org but www.familysearch.org
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Livio do you need glasses or something..See what address I put in!! =Peter=
~Peter~
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

PeterTimber wrote:Livio do you need glasses or something..See what address I put in!! =Peter=
After your editing the address is correct :lol:
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Peter I have sent you a pm...... :D
Lee

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."