Would someone here make a phone call on my behalf?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Would someone here make a phone call on my behalf?

Post by ChrisMosca »

Would someone here that lives in italy think that they could call these 3 marcella's on my behalf?
Marcella's parents were
Renato Mosca b.19 march 1901 treia,macerata d.14 sep 1972 guidonia montecelio, rome
Giulia Cicchitello b. ABT 1908 rome, rome, italy

Renato's parents were
Cesare Mosca b. 20 aug 1872 treia, macerata
Eugenia Chiacchiera b. 24 march 1879 treia, macerata

Renato had 4 brothers and 1 sister, salvatore, italo, aldemiro, ida and valter. they all moved to argentina in 1929 except renato he moved to rome in 1926.

Valter Mosca the youngest brother is my grandfather.

Mosca Marcella

00168 Roma (RM) - Via Ruiz Ferrante, 25

* tel:
* 06 3055311

Mosca Marcella

00138 Roma (RM) - Via Serra De' Conti, 41

* tel:
* 06 8816578

Aristei Mosca Marcella

00152 Roma (RM) - Via Toscani Antonio, 78

* tel:
* 06 535784

If you need more information let me know.
thank you!!!!
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: Would someone here make a phone call on my behalf?

Post by nuccia »

ChrisMosca,

What would you need them to say to these people? Cold calling can be difficult at the best of times so you need to have a plan. Would it not be easier to mail them all a letter and perhaps enclose a copy of your pedigree? I have heard Italians tend to be suspicious so you need to be careful and organized if you want to do this..and I am not saying its wrong, just difficult if you are using a third party to speak on your behalf.
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by elba »

nuccia wrote:ChrisMosca,

What would you need them to say to these people? Hard calling can be difficult at the best of times so you need to have a plan. Would it not be easier to mail them all a letter and perhaps enclose a copy of your pedigree? I have heard Italians tend to be suspicious so you need to be careful and organized if you want to do this..and I am not saying its wrong, just difficult if you are using a third party to speak on your behalf.
This is very true - these are wise words... I could do it (as no doubt could others) - but what to say - how to deal with the almost certain suspicion that 'cold calling' of this kind generates...?

Do give some thought as to what you would want/like to say if it were you - and (please) don't be rushed into letting someone do it for you without some guidance/instructions from you!
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Post by ChrisMosca »

yes you are right, its just I got excited about the idea of actually meeting some cousins in italy. A letter would be a better idea, I would be very suspicious too if I got a call from a stranger. I'm going to prepare a letter to send, and post it here and maybe I could get some feedback on it.
Thanks again for the advice.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
mirko

Post by mirko »

hi, i don't want to say anything else, but after you have sent the letter i can found and speak with your relatives, i know very well Macerata, my parents living on Marche (AN).

i will do this only why i have the same story, and i would like help anyone.

bye, Mirko.