Forno di Zoldo, Province of Belluno, Region of Veneto, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Constantin

Forno di Zoldo, Province of Belluno, Region of Veneto, Italy

Post by Constantin »

Looking for information on the families of Costantin and Sommariva

I have a copy of a ledger from Forno Di Zoldo which was started by my great grandparents.
Michele Costantin born April 4, 1833 died May 8, 1886
Married
Maria Giacomel born January 26, 1843 died July 2, 1902 or 3
They had 8 children which are all listed and most of their spouses and children. My Grandfather Augusto Costantin born July 2, 1879 came to the USA in 1903 and married Giovanna Sommariva (also from Forno Di Zoldo) and lived in Clifton, N.J.
Giuseppe Panciera along with Annunziata Pasqualin were witnesses to my Grandfather and Grandmother’s Wedding Augusto Costantin & Giovanna Sommariva on July 2, 1904 in Clifton, N.J.
Do you know any connection?
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Forno di Zoldo, Province of Belluno, Region of Veneto, I

Post by wldspirit »

Welcome to ItalianGenealogy,
Can you be more specific? What type of information are you seeking?
Are you interested in US records or Italian records?
By providing as much complete information on the names as you may have,
such as first names, spouse with maiden name, children and any known birthdates, as well as residence.....will enable members to better direct your search.
wldspirit

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Constantin

Re: Forno di Zoldo, Province of Belluno, Region of Veneto, Italy

Post by Constantin »

Constantin wrote: 27 Jan 2009, 23:24 Looking for information on the families of Costantin and Sommariva

I have a copy of a ledger from Forno Di Zoldo which was started by my great grandparents.
Michele Costantin born April 4, 1833 died May 8, 1886
Married
Maria Giacomel born January 26, 1843 died July 2, 1902 or 3
They had 8 children which are all listed and most of their spouses and children. My Grandfather Augusto Costantin born July 2, 1879 came to the USA in 1903 and married Giovanna Sommariva (also from Forno Di Zoldo) and lived in Clifton, N.J.
Giuseppe Panciera along with Annunziata Pasqualin were witnesses to my Grandfather and Grandmother’s Wedding Augusto Costantin & Giovanna Sommariva on July 2, 1904 in Clifton, N.J.
Do you know any connection? My Email is renrob22@verizon.net
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Death record of Michele Costantin May 8, 1886 son of deceased Constantino Costantin and Domenica Battistin husband of Maria Giacomel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Death record of Maria Giacomel July 2, 1902 daughter of deceased Michele Giacomel and deceased Luccia De Pelligrini wife of deceased Michele Costantin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Constantin

Post by Constantin »

Wow! Thank You. I do not have these records. I would love to know how you we able to get them.
Peter Costantin
Renrob22@verizon.net
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Belluno, Veneto, Italy, Civil Registration Records 1871-1938

http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.as ... 1896&path=

Marty

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth record of Augusto Costantin
INDEX#58
1879 July 2nd in the town of Forno di Zoldo birth of Augusto Costantin son of Michele Costantin and Maria Giacomel

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth record of Giovanna Sommariva
INDEX#24
1878 Feb 16th in the town of Forno di Zoldo birth of Giovanna Sommariva daughter of Bartolo Sommariva age 33 farmer and his wife Maria Pra

Marty