MAIMONE family

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
tmarkgraf

MAIMONE family

Post by tmarkgraf »

I am looking for the maimone family who immigrated on the ss washington. Antonio Maimone married to Lina Rost ( she changed her name to MARIA MAIMONE on the ss washington document ) they had 4 children Maria Maimone who marreid a Mcdowell and a Giordano...Antonio or antonino maimone who married barbara seidel, Jenny or Giovanna Maimone ( could be JANET MAIMONE who married a benefico and had 4 children... and Mario Maimone HELP! evilhomersgirl@gmail.com
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: MAIMONE family

Post by Tessa78 »

tmarkgraf wrote:I am looking for the maimone family who immigrated on the ss washington. Antonio Maimone married to Lina Rost ( she changed her name to MARIA MAIMONE on the ss washington document ) they had 4 children Maria Maimone who marreid a Mcdowell and a Giordano...Antonio or antonino maimone who married barbara seidel, Jenny or Giovanna Maimone ( could be JANET MAIMONE who married a benefico and had 4 children... and Mario Maimone HELP! evilhomersgirl@gmail.com
What was the date of the arrival manifest on the SS Washington?

Can you post the manifest or a link to it?

T.
Biff83
Master
Master

Post by Biff83 »

Hello, T! Same topic on different forum.

http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/i ... 82#p215482

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Hi, Biff! :-D

Thanks for saving me some time!

T.