Looking for any info on Sgrulloni!!!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

You do not state what websites you have -researched to find your family inforamtion and since I would probably duplicate the effort by directing you to the same sites and addresses (It is like re-inveting the whee;l), please specify what you research you have conducted so far. Needless to say the ellis island site should be the most productive but then aghain they could have landed anywhere. Have you tried form 81 submitted to NARA? Go to www.Nara.gov/genealogy and request that form to have arrival records in the USA searched. Your surname is not listed in the dictionary of Italian surnames. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

How did you miss going to the ellis isalnd website since there are only two sqrulloni surnames who entered the USA as immigrants in early 1900\'s and one of them is .......Santo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

It is pAlombara and that is located in the Lazio region in the Rome province. Peter
xander82

Re: Looking for any info on Sgrulloni!!!

Post by xander82 »

Hi,

my name is Sandro Sgrulloni and I live in Palombara Sabina. I can confirm that my surname comes from Lazio. It could be interesting to make a search to see if we have any relatives in common...let me know what you think about it!

Sandro