Cassiolato Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
galego

Cassiolato Family

Post by galego »

My name is Cesar Cassiolato and I lived in Brazil. My parents are Oswaldo Cassiolato and Cecília Carvalho Cassiolato. My grandfather is Pedro Cassiolato, that was sun of Jose Cassiolato and Caterine Pezzarese, both from Italy. I am not sure but the surname Cassiolato could be writen also Cassiolatto.
I am looking for relatives in Italy. I am an Electronic Engineer in Brazil and I am 35 years old.My natural language is Portuguese and I also speak English.
Thank you for any help.

César Cassiolato
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Cesar all records, history and documents in Italy are in the town of origin.In your case the correct surname appears to be Cassiolato and currently there are only 5 persons in Italy having that surname. There is no Cassiolatto surname in Italy at this time. If you wish to review the persons by name,location and telephone number in Italy go to www.paginebianche.it and insert Cassiolato in the first line and then below put in for province of Treviso TV and for FIU for Florence province. Peter
galego

Cassiolato Familiy

Post by galego »

Peter, thank you very much. Is there any way to get emails of these persons?

César
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »