Basiliotti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Rosba1

Basiliotti

Post by Rosba1 »

Has anyone come across the name of Basiliotti. I am trying to find anyone who has come across this name or knows of anyone who is familiar with this name at all. I think the origins of this name is from the Tuscany area in Italy. If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it. Thank you.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There is no direct spelling of Basiliotti but the closest is Basilotta and that is derived from Basile which is the base name. This is the closest and possible source of the surname. Peter
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Basiliotti

Post by suanj »

Rosba1 wrote:Has anyone come across the name of Basiliotti. I am trying to find anyone who has come across this name or knows of anyone who is familiar with this name at all. I think the origins of this name is from the Tuscany area in Italy. If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Basiliotti surname is very rare in Italy. The origin this surname is very probable in Roma capital (Lazio region), and this surname coming from the Rome's quarter "San Basilio", and means "inhabitant of San Basilio quarter"..regards, suanj