Dell'Arciprete surname in Guardiagrele, Chieti, Abruzzo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
daverpriest11

Dell'Arciprete surname in Guardiagrele, Chieti, Abruzzo

Post by daverpriest11 »

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me. I am searching for birth records in Guardiagrele,Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy. My great grandfather named Luigi Dell'Arciprete was born on November 23rd, 1876 in Guardiagrele. He died in 1965 in Salem County NJ. (Our last name was changed to "Priest" from Dell'Arciprete around 1907 in Philadelphia. He immigrated in 1899 to Philadelphia. He married Maria Belfiglio in Guardiagrele. Luigi has one known brother named Antonio who was born in 1872 and never immigrated. He had a sister name Delorati sp? who immigrated as well. I am searching for Luigi's mother first and last name. His father is listed as Vincenzo Dell'Arciprete on Luigi's death certificate but his mother was listed as unknown. Any help with birth records that you may have access to for Guardiagrele would be great appreciated.
Thank you for any help locating the name of Luigi Dell'Arciprete's mother's name and any other brothers or sisters that he may have had that stayed in Italy.

Dave Priest