Archivio di stato di Bari/Antenati

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rp76226
Master
Master

Archivio di stato di Bari/Antenati

Post by rp76226 »

Does anyone know of a URL that would access the civil records for the communes within the province of Bari for the years 1809 - 1900? I had one that worked for a year, but does not work anymore.

If you do have one, in addition to sharing it, is there a site that would give URLs for civil records for other provinces too?
felittese

Re: Archivio di stato di Bari/Antenati

Post by felittese »

The Antenati site seems to be down as of yesterday - not just the Bari records. I was working on my ancestors' records on Friday and haven't been able to access them since. It could be protracted weekend maintenance or the site is moving. I couldn't find further information about what is happening. Anyone else?

In the meanwhile, you can access Bari records hosted by FamilySearch (scroll down to see all available comuni):
https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D1968511

Hope the site comes back soon... I was on a roll!
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

rp76226 wrote:Does anyone know of a URL that would access the civil records for the communes within the province of Bari for the years 1809 - 1900? I had one that worked for a year, but does not work anymore.

If you do have one, in addition to sharing it, is there a site that would give URLs for civil records for other provinces too?
They might be working on the website that's why it is down sometimes at night its down

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
rp76226
Master
Master

Post by rp76226 »

I keep trying it mornings, afternoons, and evenings with the same result - "This page cannot be displayed". Here's the URL

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... o+di+Bari/
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

The site is back up. It is now working for me.
Erudita