Francesco Modesto Dalle Nogare

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
blsmrm

Francesco Modesto Dalle Nogare

Post by blsmrm »

Hello,

I am looking for the children of Francesco Modesto Dalle Nogare born 10 Jun 1886 in Sant' Ulderico di Tretto, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy and his wife, Ines Dalla Vecchia, born 02 Dec 1892 born in Sant' Ulderico di Tretto, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy. They were probably married in Sant' Ulderico di Tretto, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy between 1908-1915. The children would have been born between 1908-1925.

Francesco "Frank" Modesto Dalle Nogare left Italy and arrived in Australia on January 23, 1925. He died Mar 1962 in Parkville, Victoria, Australia and is buried in Fawkner Memorial Park in Fawkner, Victoria, Australia. There is no records of him ever returning to Italy.

Ines Dalla Vecchia died 06 Feb 1974 in Sant' Ulderico di Tretto, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy and is buried in the Sant'Ulderico's Cemetery. The grave is still being maintained.
There is no record of Ines ever leaving Italy.

Any suggestions on how to locate Francesco Modesto Dalle Nogare and Ines Dalla Vecchia's children would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks for your help,
Betty Schmidt
Bette
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Francesco Modesto Dalle Nogare

Post by Bette »

Hi Betty,

I've searched the Italian White Pages web site and found an entry you might be interested in. I also checked the postal code of the town of Sant'Ulderico di Tretto = 36015. When searching on the Italian White Pages, just enter the name like this: Dalle Nogare Francesco, you will find an entry with the same name and postal code (a nearby town). My recommendation to you would be to send a letter with your inquiry. No guarantees, but you might get lucky. Here is the web site:
http://www.paginebianche.it/