Ancestry from San Marco Dei Cavoti. Family names Tremonte, Ricci, Cook & Costanzo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Df73608

Ancestry from San Marco Dei Cavoti. Family names Tremonte, Ricci, Cook & Costanzo

Post by Df73608 »

Hello, I am looking for someone with knowledge of records from the township of San Marco Dei Cavoti, Benevento, Italy. I am trying to identify a family member that i never knew - My grandfather. I have submitted DNA and have tested as distant cousins to more than one person who has family links to the names Tremonte, Ricci, Cook, Costanzo.
- I have established that Diodoro Tremonte (1878) married Concetta Costanzo (1878) and fathered Incoronata Tremonte (1902).
- Angelo Cook (1877) married Giovanna Ricci (1885) and fathered Angelina Cook (1914)
- Charle Cook (1877) married Jenney Ricci (1880) and fathered Michael Joseph Cook (1912)

I am trying to establish whether the family's were connected by marriage well before this, which may explain why i have these family names repeating in the history of people i match DNA with.

I cannot read/speak Italian so it is hard for me to read Italian links/records.

Regards
David
NettaT

Re: Ancestry from San Marco Dei Cavoti. Family names Tremonte, Ricci, Cook & Costanzo

Post by NettaT »

Hi David,

I just stumbled onto your post...not sure if you are still active on this page, but I am the great granddaughter of Diodoro Tremonte and Concetta Costanzo... my grandfather was Incoronata's brother.