RE: CHIETI & BENEVENTO EMAIL CONTACTS

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

RE: CHIETI & BENEVENTO EMAIL CONTACTS

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

looking for email addresses for civil records offices in the comunes of ripa teatina in chieti and san bartolomeo in galdo in benevento. the ones i found at their websites didn't work for some reason. looking for birth records of pierino marchegiano (1894 in ripa teatina) and pasqualina picciuto(1902 in san bartolomeo in galdo). parents of rocky marciano nee marchegiano. any help most appreciated.
Biff83
Master
Master

Re: RE: CHIETI & BENEVENTO EMAIL CONTACTS

Post by Biff83 »

Quirino Marchegiano 1894 birth

Presented on the 22nd of April, born on the 20th in a home on via S. Columba, #10, by father Rocco, 25, a shoemaker, from his wife Luisa Salvatore, daughter of Pasquale, 21, a housewife.

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 6.jpg.html

Births for San Bartolomeo in Galdo not available online for the year 1902.

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

thanks. i actually got that information for pierino marchegiano in tea ripitina in 1894 at the www.antenati site but i also noticed no births in san bartolomeo ingaldo for the year 1902 for pasqualina picciuto. why that year is missing is odd,as 1901 is there,the year i don't need. thanks again. if i could get an email address for that comune maybe they have it at the civil records office.
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

If you are using this address protocollo.sanbartolomeoingaldo@asmepec.it you should be aware that it is a PEC address and sometimes this needs a PEC address to mail to it.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

i've actually made contact with the civil records office in san bartolomeo in galdo. they keep sending me attachments. postecert,datacert,ricevuta,etc. but nothing i can open. i asked them to confirm my request for the birth record but they keep sending me these unopenable attachments. as the year 1902 isn't available in these records at the www.antenati@beniculturali.it site its doubtful they'll have the 1902 birth either. but for some reason,rather than simply state in an email whether they have it or not,they keep sending me these unopenable attachments. i've run into this problem with other comunes in italy as well. these apparently government official attachments. it would be much easier if they could simply send a normal email with an attachment of the document if found,rather than these official responses with all this general data which rarely,if ever,actually contains the record i'm requesting. i waste all kinds of time trying to open these attachments,just to find some unimportant and irrelevant paperwork. all i need is the record,not all the window dressing. i actually was able to use the protocollo email address provided as you can see in my post.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

Messaggio di posta certificata

Il giorno 23/11/2018 alle ore 09:12:10 (+0100) il messaggio
"R: Re: POSTA CERTIFICATA: R: Re: POSTA CERTIFICATA: R: re: atto di nascita" è stato inviato da "protocollo.sanbartolomeoingaldo@asmepec.it"
indirizzato a:
rockman1967@yahoo.com
Il messaggio originale è incluso in allegato.
Identificativo messaggio: opec288.20181123091210.23981.776.1.28@pec.actalis.it
Download all attachments as a zip file

smime.p7s
6.6kB
daticert.xml
891B
postacert.eml
402.6kB

Ricevuta.pdf
296.9kB

, or
posta-certificata@pec.actalis.it
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

They only have certified emails PEC (posta email certificato). You are going to have to adapt to them. Usually a hotmail account will open them.
They have done what you asked. If you can't do it send it to me and I will take care of it.
Ann Tatangelo
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

Messaggio di posta certificata

Il giorno 23/11/2018 alle ore 09:12:10 (+0100) il messaggio
"R: Re: POSTA CERTIFICATA: R: Re: POSTA CERTIFICATA: R: re: atto di nascita" è stato inviato da "protocollo.sanbartolomeoingaldo@asmepec.it"
indirizzato a:
rockman1967@yahoo.com
Il messaggio originale è incluso in allegato.
Identificativo messaggio: opec288.20181123091210.23981.776.1.28@pec.actalis.it
Download all attachments as a zip file

smime.p7s
6.6kB
daticert.xml
891B
postacert.eml
402.6kB

Ricevuta.pdf
296.9kB

, or
posta-certificata@pec.actalis.itthanks. i only have a yahoo email account. no hotmail. theres probably nothing of value in the attachments but i would still like to open it anyway. send me your email address and i'll send it to you. i just posted the attachment so if you see it and can open it do it that way. if not i'll send you the attachment. not very techy but i try.
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

italysearchATgmail.com is my email
Ann Tatangelo
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

This morning I called the Comune of San Bartolomeo on your behalf. They have your record but are allowed only to send sensitive documents by certified email. You did not provide a snail mail address so they have no other choice. As a courtesy they will send to me and I will forward to you.
She pointed out that just because America doesn't use certified email it is up to you to resolve the problem.

NO CHARGE!
Ann Tatangelo
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

Mezzogiorno now has his record but is confused as to why it was missed from the filming. I thought I would explain in the forum in case anyone else wonders.
The filming didn't take place in the Comune office, it took place at the State Archives. It even says that on the Family Search webpage. For whatever reason the book for 1902 was missing from the second copies that were sent to the Archives (or maybe they did just miss it in the filming.) I note that 1910 is missing from the films for Settefrati and yet it is there in the town AND they filmed those records in the town offices! We are human, we make mistakes!
Mezzogiorno is also frustrated at the inconsistencies from Comune to Comune. Welcome to Italy where the law is open to interpretation by whoever is reading it. (Read my book for an idea of how this affects daily life - my life)
When you pay a researcher, you are not simply paying them to get a record for you, you are paying for the time and effort they have spent learning how to deal with these inconsistencies, the knowledge they have gleaned over the years on where to find the records you seek. Anyone can write to a comune or parish for a record, but as you can see, it took a professional in this case to break down the barrier of the PEC email system (for which I pay an annual fee).
Ann Tatangelo