About ANAGRAFE

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
flaviodut

About ANAGRAFE

Post by flaviodut »

Hello,

I'm looking for more information about a great-grandfather named Umberto Magrini. I'm trying to confirm a information that he was born in Capena, a small town near Rome. Unfortunately, I don't have accurate information about his birth. I know the name of his parents and siblings and the information (names and ages) about the immigration to Brazil of the family (he had one year old). I have the death record, and it's possible to say that he was born approximately in 1900.

With this information, is it possible to check ANAGRAFE for more information about his family? Is this the best way?

I'm brazilian, trying my best with english, asking about italian uffici comunali :D.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: About ANAGRAFE

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to IG website

Comune di Capena
Piazza San Luca, 1 -
00060 Capena (RM)
Italy
Email protocollo@comune.capena.rm.it

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

Umberto Magrini

Italy, Roma, Civil Registration (State Archive), 1863-1930
birth:
Roma
marriage:
7 January 1918
Roma, Roma, Lazio, Italia
father:
Angelo Magrini
mother:
Aurelia Pasqualone
spouse:
Albina Battistini

If this is him, you can get a copy of the record from any Family History Centre but if you need it for citizenship purposes then you should write to the Comune di Roma.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
flaviodut

Post by flaviodut »

Italysearcher wrote: 11 Mar 2019, 17:02 Umberto Magrini

Italy, Roma, Civil Registration (State Archive), 1863-1930
birth:
Roma
marriage:
7 January 1918
Roma, Roma, Lazio, Italia
father:
Angelo Magrini
mother:
Aurelia Pasqualone
spouse:
Albina Battistini

If this is him, you can get a copy of the record from any Family History Centre but if you need it for citizenship purposes then you should write to the Comune di Roma.
Thanks for answering, unfortunately this is not him. His parents are Felippo Magrini and Maria Bernabei.
flaviodut

Post by flaviodut »

adelfio wrote: 11 Mar 2019, 16:18 Welcome to IG website

Comune di Capena
Piazza San Luca, 1 -
00060 Capena (RM)
Italy
Email protocollo@comune.capena.rm.it

Marty
Marty, thank you. With the information I have, is it possible for me to obtain some information from the Anagrafe? I'm a bit afraid to deal with a public agency.
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

There are lots of form letters on line you can use. Just keep to the facts and do not use relationship words (like GGGrandfather) Include some photo ID even with an email.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
flaviodut

Post by flaviodut »

Italysearcher wrote: 15 Mar 2019, 12:27 There are lots of form letters on line you can use. Just keep to the facts and do not use relationship words (like GGGrandfather) Include some photo ID even with an email.
Pretty thanks!