I'm researching DeBello/ Varano/ Mannello,my mother's ancestry.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
momakappgk

I'm researching DeBello/ Varano/ Mannello,my mother's ancestry.

Post by momakappgk »

I'm looking for my ancestors with the last namesof Varano, Mannello. they were from Calabria and that area in the 1880's. Other ancestors names that are related are Sccichitano, Mannello, Varano, Mirachi, Procopio, Lentini,Bellini, etc.
Many of my relatives immigrated to the US in the areas of northeaster PA. Shamokin, Shenandoah, Hazelton, New York. Some relatives went to Canada and Austrailia. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
Biff83
Master
Master

Re: I'm researching DeBello/ Varano/ Mannello,my mother's ancestry.

Post by Biff83 »

"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
lentini
Veteran
Veteran

Post by lentini »

Hi my family was from Calabria, family name Lentini. Which part of Calabria ?
momakappgk

Post by momakappgk »

I don't know. I know I'm related to Lentini's. My great grandmother was Paola Manello Varano. Some of her children were my grandmother Concetta, a sister Rosa and others that live in Canada. Raffelle Varano , Canada is a relative. Bruno Varano was either Paola's brother or husband. If you could help I would really appreciate it.
survior2018

Post by survior2018 »

I'm searching for my birth info , if you know of last name Moretti , it would be most appearited. I was to told several stories over the years and your info that you are searching of as well , I was told about how I wasn't raised by my natural mother and father that I was stolen and that I was borned in Itlay and then these people raised me , but I was taken from over from Itlay somehow , the pieces are puzzling to me as I will be 52 in Nov and I dont know family ,