Birth Record (1865) and Marriage Record (~1881-1889) in Mezzojuso, Palermo, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
sarahfergione

Birth Record (1865) and Marriage Record (~1881-1889) in Mezzojuso, Palermo, Italy

Post by sarahfergione »

Hi everyone, I am looking for some information about Francesco Paolo Santacroce, born 17 Jan 1865 in Mezzojuso, Palermo, Italy. I am hoping to find a birth record, but the Antenati records for Mezzojuso stop at 1860, and FamilySearch does not begin until 1867. I am also looking for the marriage record between Francesco and Pasqua Nuccio. I have almost no information about her, her gravestone has her first and married name, with the years 1864-1913. The only record I have of her maiden name is on transcriptions of her children's New York birth records which I haven't seen an image of yet, only the information on Ancestry and FamilySearch. Could anyone provide me with direction on this? Is this something the microfilms at a Family History Center might have? Thank you! I have attached a photo of the information I have so far if any of that helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.