Surname Bonadia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
patriciabonadia

Surname Bonadia

Post by patriciabonadia »

Hi, my name is Patricia from Brazil. I want to know if anybody knows someone with Bonadia's surname.
My grand-grand-grandfather Antonio Bonadia and his wife Adelaide and your son Donato Bonadia came to Brazil in 1897 from Abruzzo's provincia, Chiete city.
I did research in Brazilian Memorial Imigration and I didn't found any Bonadia. However I founded some Bonadie, but I don't know if this surname is part of my family.

If anybody have a any news about my family, please live a message.

Sorry for my poor english, if prefer wrote in italiano io compreendo.
bertsvg

Re: Surname Bonadia

Post by bertsvg »

I am a Bonadie who lives in the Caribbean (St. Vincent and the Grenadines) and am interested in trying to find out where my early relatives came from, I don't have a clue.

I believe that they came to the Caribbean in the 1800s.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

patriciabonadia wrote:Hi, my name is Patricia from Brazil. I want to know if anybody knows someone with Bonadia's surname.
My grand-grand-grandfather Antonio Bonadia and his wife Adelaide and your son Donato Bonadia came to Brazil in 1897 from Abruzzo's provincia, Chiete city.
I did research in Brazilian Memorial Imigration and I didn't found any Bonadia. However I founded some Bonadie, but I don't know if this surname is part of my family.

If anybody have a any news about my family, please live a message.

Sorry for my poor english, if prefer wrote in italiano io compreendo.
Patricia: il cognome Bonadia è raro in Italia; è una versione del cognome originale BONADIO tipico della CALABRIA..
In Italia ci sono solo 23 persone con cognome BANADIA....

In Abruzzo:
- esiste 1 solo Bonadia

in Molise( nel passato Molise regione e Abruzzo regione, formavano 1 sola regione chiamata: ABRUZZI):

-1 solo Bonadia

forse il cognome esatto è :

-Bonadio (....... e comunque è un cognome calabrese, anche se nel passato esistevano BONADIO anche in Molise: a Limosano e a Rocchetta al Volturno).....

-o Bonadies ....

-o BONADIE (non in Abruzzo ma solo in Molise, precisamente: a Limosano)
[hr]
sul memorial do imigrantes c'è un Donato Bonadies figlio di Cesidio e Clementina, emigrato nel 1893... ma non è il tuo antenato....

Se conosci l'anno di nascita di antonio puoi richiedere una ricerca nelle liste di Leva (il servizio militare) presso l'Archivio di stato di CHIETI... se lo trovano...

saluti, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
J.BONADIE

Post by J.BONADIE »

bertsvg wrote:I am a Bonadie who lives in the Caribbean (St. Vincent and the Grenadines) and am interested in trying to find out where my early relatives came from, I don't have a clue.

I believe that they came to the Caribbean in the 1800s.