Marino, Emanuele, Regalbuto from San Fratello

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lmarino

Marino, Emanuele, Regalbuto from San Fratello

Post by lmarino »

hello, i'm from pennsylvania and researching relatives from san fratello. some names i'm looking for are: MARINO, EMANUELE, REGALBUTO, CATTALIOTTI, CARROCCIO, LOBALBO, MONDELLO, GUINTA, MARTINEZ. i'd love to share info with you if you think we might have some common ancestry! - laura
LinJ47
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Marino, Emanuele, Regalbuto from San Fratello

Post by LinJ47 »

HI Laura,

I too am looking for info on ancestors from San Fratello, Messina, Italy. I looked up your surnames and none match mine but I do remember when I was little that my parents had a older genteman friend who lived in the Bronx who's surname was "Henny" LoBalbo. He was a barber. I remember him being very old. He was the barber for my grandfather, father and brothers who were born in the mid 1930's.

The names I am researching in San Fratello are:

Baldanza
Gerbino
Latteri
Rausa
Salanitro

I will keep an eye out for your research.

Good Luck to both of us!
Linda
lmarino

Post by lmarino »

linda, i don't have my info in front of me, but i do have a lobalbo and possibly a latteri i'm researching. the lobalbo's i think were married into the marino family and i think the latteri's were related by way of regalbuto's. i think the latteri's owned a building with someone in my family. i'll keep your info so that i can look into it when i'm in front of my info. - laura
francispro

Post by francispro »

lmarino wrote:hello, i'm from pennsylvania and researching relatives from san fratello. some names i'm looking for are: MARINO, EMANUELE, REGALBUTO, CATTALIOTTI, CARROCCIO, LOBALBO, MONDELLO, GUINTA, MARTINEZ. i'd love to share info with you if you think we might have some common ancestry! - laura
Hello, I am just starting to research our family, my lastname is Ralabate, which was the name given at Ellis Island changed from Regalbuto. I came across your search, maybe we can share info?
-Francis
lmarino

Post by lmarino »

yes, thanks for responding!
Marino Side: regalbuto, emanuele,carroccio,vasi,mondello, latteri,san fratello, s'agata,aquadolci,
Fedele Side: fedele,romano,pensiero,conte,larocca,bruno,adipietro,minturno,scauri