Antonino Crifo - Death Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Antonino Crifo - Death Record

Post by ItalianbellaSA »

Ciao:

I found a death record for an Antonino Crifo. I do not know if this is a relation. Thanks in advance for your time to translate the record.

It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Antonino Crifo - Death Record

Post by adelfio »

1870 Mar 10 appeared Giuseppe Crifo 22 son of deceased Antonio and Carmelo Savarino age 52 son of deceased Giovanni declared the death of Antonio Crifo 42 son of Pietro Crifo and Filippa Addamo married to Antonia Bottino

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Post by ItalianbellaSA »

Thank you, Marty - I don't think this is a relation. Grazie!
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Post by ItalianbellaSA »

I found another death record for an Antonio Crifo. This seems like it could be a family relation. Angela Miceli is listed as well as an Antonio Cappadona. Again, any information in translation would be greatly appreciated. I am really getting so much of my family tree completed - more than I ever thought possible. All thanks to this site!

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

1883 June 11th Antonio Crifo age 5 months son of Santo Crifo and Angela Miceli
Witnesses
Antonio Cappadona age 27
Antonio Russo 30

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty