Help with birth record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
brendamartino

Help with birth record

Post by brendamartino »

Hello everyone,
I don't ask for help much anymore, I very rarely find anything new, and try to translate myself mostly, but need help with this one! I may have found another 1 or two generations back on my dad's side, but want to be sure I am reading it right, before I contact a potential new cousin! :)
It is the birth record on the bottom left, of Assunta Errica Palmieri. I would like to confirm the date of birth, and the names of the people included and their relationships. Thank you in advance!
Attachments
assuntaerricabirth1869.jpg
Marcello_DAleo
Master
Master

Re: Help with birth record

Post by Marcello_DAleo »

#94, Calvi Risorta, 24 Oct 1869. Birth record of Assunta Enrica Palmieri, born in Calvi Risorta at 3 am of 23 Oct 1869, daughter of Giovanni (age 43, peasant, born and residing in Petrulo, son of the late Antonio and living Maria Santillo) and Teresa Izzo (age 42, peasant, born in Petrulo and living with her husband, daughter of the late Pietrangelo and late Giovanna Zona)
Visit my web site!
Southern Italy Genealogical Center
http://www.sicilygenealogy.com/
brendamartino

Re: Help with birth record

Post by brendamartino »

Thank you so much! It says exactly what I thought! Pietrangelo and Giovanna are my 4 x great grandparents, and this was just confirmed here! :)