1900 marriage record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
absalvatore

1900 marriage record

Post by absalvatore »

If someone would translate this for me that would be great! Thanks!
(I need the left page translated pg. 39)
Attachments
record-image_3QS7-89WR-GJ3F.jpg
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: 1900 marriage record

Post by Tessa78 »

Alfredo Salvatori & Domenica Trocchi
Dated 25 June 1908 at 5:30 PM at the town office in Montereale
Before the official... appeared
Alfredo Salvatori, single, age 29, countryman born in Colle Paganica, residing in Colle Paganica , son of Pietro, resident of Colle Paganica; and of Maria Cialfi, resident of Colle Paganica:
AND
Domenica Trocchi, single, age 24, countrywoman, born in Castel Paganica, residing in Castel Paganica, daughter of deceased Domenico who resided in Castel Paganica in his lifetime; and of Loreta Laurenzi, resident of Castel Paganica.
The standard text states that according to the Civil Code the official asked each if they took the other in marriage...
Witnesses to the recording of this marriage act: Francesco Mariotti, 27, countryman; and Andrea Zucchi, 66, landowner.
Publication of the banns of marriage were posted on 14 and 21 June.
I believe the celebration of marriage was accelerated a day because the groom had to carry out his millitary service.

T.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Tessa78 wrote:#39
I believe the celebration of marriage was accelerated a day because the groom had to carry out his millitary service.

T.
Nope... The marriage record states that at the time of the request for banns the groom had already done the military service. :wink:
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

liviomoreno wrote:
Tessa78 wrote:#39

T.
Nope... The marriage record states that at the time of the request for banns the groom had already done the military service. :wink:
Thanks, Livio!!! :D
Of course it does... :oops:

T.
absalvatore

Post by absalvatore »

Thank you all very much!